- Created on Monday, 02 May 2016 13:33
I would just like to congratulate your school, and in particular 2 of your boys Te Maia Palo and Tremayne Puckey. These boys were at Eric Price Park in Milford on Saturday at Waka Trials, when I turned up to put a "Pou" in the Park to honour my Daughters birth . These 2 boys immediately asked if they could help, and carried the Pou and dug the hole for me, and helped place it in the ground .I commend them for the way they assisted and respected the procedure, I also commend the school for helping produce excellent citizens, I wish them well in the World Waka tournament next week in Australia. Yours sincerely John Greenwood
- Created on Tuesday, 22 March 2016 09:53
- Created on Thursday, 11 February 2016 13:37
We gladly agreed and were treated to a spirited and energetic performance.
We just wanted to pass on to you how impressed we were with these young men. We are both retired from teaching ourselves and regard them as a credit to your school.
- Created on Thursday, 11 February 2016 13:33
I have been hosting school groups since 2008 and have not, in all my years at Piha Mill, come across a group of young men like this. I would like to commend you on the high standard of excellence that is displayed by them. They are able to have fun while still being well adjusted, well-mannered and respectful. If all of NZ schools could produce such high standards, this country would be the proudest in the world. In a society that has such a strong negative influence on young men, your school has achieved greatness in my eyes. I do not know how you do it, but it is commendable.
Piha Mill Camp Caretaker
- Created on Wednesday, 14 October 2015 15:54
- Created on Tuesday, 18 August 2015 12:19
- Created on Monday, 29 June 2015 09:23
- Created on Thursday, 18 June 2015 15:33
- Created on Thursday, 18 June 2015 15:03
- Created on Thursday, 18 June 2015 14:59
- Created on Thursday, 18 June 2015 14:56